From Perplex City Wiki
- One of 4 major holidays practiced by followers of Cubism.
- Takes place at Summer solstice.
- A cheerful celebration with burning torches and feasting, honouring Gyvann
- Because most people in the city shy away from openly expressed religious convictions and other forms of hocus pocusery, this holiday is most commonly referred to as simply "Solstice Day".
- The Summer Festival leads up to the solstice, with activities, games, and large scale events.
- It is quite common for companies and other groups to hold a solstice party of some kind.
- Other notable events on this date in 2005:
|year|| The Builder's celebration
| Gyvann's Day
| The Lighting of the Way
| The Restitution of the Cube|
- The Scarlett Kite
- blog, 21-JUN-05 "Happy solstice day!" link