From Perplex City Wiki
|Date of Birth||Unknown (d. 26-JUN-05)|
|Occupation||Journalist for the Sentinel|
|Associations||Received information from the Advisor|
|Pietro and his wife, Sylvia|
|The shirt reads "I solved the Mimasan Maze"|
Pietro Vincent Salk Deceased Webpage: http://www.salkfamily.com/
- Born 1968 or 1969
- Married: 260 after a six-month courtship
- No children
- Deceased 26-JUN-05 (in the late evening hours) at the age of 37
- Widow: Sylvia Salk
- Mother: Rowena Salk
- Father: Vincent Salk
- Brother: Philip
- Sister: Angela
- In a band during college called 'The Flaming Miles'.
- Took a Games Year
- Lived on Eclipse Approach
- Journalist for the Perplex City Sentinel
- Was contacted by Monica Grand, with information about the Cube Theft.
- Swiftly and unexpectedly sunk into a rapid coma on Monday, June 20
- Emerged from this coma for several hours Wednesday, June 22, and was only able to interact with his Key.
- Passed away a little while later, leaving a tangled web of mystery for us on Earth to solve.
PERPLEX CITY, SEASON ONE
- When Pietro awoke momentarily during his coma, he wrote a maze program
- The puzzle was uploaded to the Salk Family website, with some interpretations by his Wife's Brother.
- This puzzle contains messages and clues left to us by Pietro.
- ??-???-90? - took a Games Year
- ??-???-97 - Marries Sylvia Salk
- ??-???-04 - Helped end a key fraud ring
- 06-MAY-05 - Is first contacted by "The Advisor", Monica Grand. link
- 10-MAY-05 - Followup with "The Advisor", Monica Grand.
- 25-MAY-05 - Contact with Monica Grand regarding research progress
- 01-JUN-05 - Lengthy conversation ("20 questions") with Monica Grand
- 04-JUN-05 - Contact with Monica Grand regarding Sylvia & Paranoia
- 07-JUN-05 - Contact with Monica Grand
- 12-JUN-05 - Contact with Monica Grand; a fairly personal conversation about dreams and stuff
- 13-JUN-05 - Contact with Monica Grand; plans made to meet
- 16-JUN-05 - Planned meeting; instead, "The Minder" scared Monica Grand away. link
- 18-JUN-05 - Contact with Monica Grand; Monica Grand seems to be quite attached.
- 19-JUN-05 - Contact with Monica Grand; Salk suggests talking to the police;
- A meeting is planned on Soltice Day at the Ascendancy Point, during Joya's wedding
- 20-JUN-05 - Salk falls into a sudden and deep coma.
- 21-JUN-05 - Solstice Day
- 22-JUN-05 - Briefly emerges from coma; writes Pietros_maze
- 26-JUN-05 - Dies in hospital
- 28-JUN-05 - Funeral Services; Eulogy by Sister Golda Flynnt of The Brotherhood of the Six
- more headlines, 21-JUN-05 "Reporter Salk in Coma"
- article, 23-JUN-05 "Salk Briefly Emerges from Sudden Coma" link
- radio interview, 27-JUN-05 Michiko Clark reports that Salk has passed away, mentioning the maze program and finding files. (transcript)
- more headlines, 27-JUN-05 "Salk Dies in Hospital
- article, 16-FEB-04 "Academy Forms Retrieval Plan" link
- article, 12-JUN-04 "Academy Requests City Funds" link
- article, 20-JUL-04 "Special Cube Funds Granted" link
- article, 28-MAR-05 "Crime Lower in East Old Town" link
- article, 06-APR-05 "Recon Eight Released from Police Custody" link
- article, 26-APR-05 "Five of Cups Owner Found Dead" link
- article, 11-MAY-05 "Holyoke Housed Stolen Academy Equipment" link
- article, 15-JUN-05 "Entrescore Arrested for Receda Cube Theft" link
- article, 20-JUN-05 "Entrescore Freed" link
|This person is part of the Category of Sentinel Authors. A long listing can be found here: Authors and Their Articles||Wilhelmina Best, Felix Blake, Kate Brewster, Jared Cherrywood, Antony Clapham, Jeremy Claridge, Alwhin Copi, John Cormoran, Gavin Crewel, Alexei Fairetoure, Roland Gerbera, Roberto Goodwin, Joyce Harrington, Corinne Hathaway, Corwin Jones, Cho Kaplan, Garima King, Foster Liddell, Amber Mai-Wan, Julius Loman, Iona Rodie, Pietro Salk, Lauren Sinclair, Natasha Valliere, Lucas Voorhies, Arling Wilson|