From Perplex City Wiki
- Perplex City Sentinel Advertising Manager (disappeared from the masthead after the Recon Encryption Puzzle scandal.
- Revealed by the Recon Encryption Puzzle as a secret member of the Reconstructionists cult.
- Subsequently removed from his position at the Sentinel.
- Replaced by Tanika Rogers.
- Publicly defended by a statement by Keenan "KT" Thoreau.
- Staged protests over his sacking ensnared the Sentinel continually.
- Sentinel staff, including publisher Lauren Grove, deny any religious prejudices involved in his sacking at all.
- The sentinel's parent company, CJM Holdings, disapproved of Grove's actions, and sacked her.
- Klein was re-instated, moving Tanika Rogers back to her old position.
- 15-JUN-05 - (estimated date) let go from The Sentinel
- 03-JUL-05 - Keenan "KT" Thoreau publicly announces his support for Ryan Klein
- 08-AUG-05 - "Sentinel Bombarded" with protests
- 15-AUG-05 - Lauren Grove sacked, after Sentinel parent company CJM Holdings decides she is in the wrong.
- 01-SEP-05 - Ryan Klein reinstated as advertising manager; Tanika Rogers moved to senior sales manager.
- Perplex City Sentinel 21.03.05
- article, 04-JUL-05 "KT Shocker: 'I'm a Reconstructionist'" link
- article, 09-AUG-05 "Sentinel Bombarded" link
- article, 17-AUG-05 "Sentinel Publisher Summarily Dismissed" link
- article, 08-SEP-05 "View from Earth: Religious Freedom" link
- article, 15-SEP-05 "Iona Interviews... Keenan Thoreau" link