The Restitution of the Cube
From Perplex City Wiki
- One of 4 major holidays practiced by followers of Cubism.
- Takes place at Winter solstice.
- Celebrated with three days of prayer and meditation.
- It is traditional to light cube-shaped candles at this time.
- Marks the start of final competitions within the PCAG.
- Seasonally, the restitution is around the same time as (and tends to share similar sentiment with) these Earthen Holidays: Diwali, Kwanzaa, Obon, Yuan Xiao Jie, Chanukkah, Timket, Christmas, Loi Krathong
- In 2006, following the discovery that The Receda Cube was a weapon of mass destruction, religious fervor in the city seemed to flail into an all-time low. However, following an early-December swelling, that year's restitution was met with burgeoning throngs of followers across the city.
|year|| The Builder's celebration
| Gyvann's Day
| The Lighting of the Way
| The Restitution of the Cube|