From Perplex City Wiki
|Date of Birth|
|Occupation||Puzzle Scribe, CRT|
Von Lubik's Page on 1UP.com: http://von.1up.com/
- At 17 years old, was the youngest of the Cube Retrieval Project puzzle scribes
- Came directly from high school to take part
- Was awarded an honorary studentship in Social Sciences, in the field of Earthology, for the duration of the project
- Won his prestigious place in the team through his vast knowledge of Earth-trivia
- His fascination for Earth began at age 6 when his parents bought him an "Earth Globe"
- By the age of 13 his constant letters to the Academy's Earthology journal and to senior academicians had drawn attention to his astonishing empathy for and understanding of Earth
- Declares himself delighted to be part of the puzzle-scribe team, and is eager to see what the people of Earth make of Perplexians
- In the build-up to The San Francisco Connection, Von established a small piece of web-space at http://von.1up.com/
- Probably, it is not to be a continual blog, simply a point of contact in preparation for the event.
- After the thorough 'investigations into the behaviour and actions of the CRT' it was decided that employing him when he was only 17 had 'breached his rights as a young Perplexian' and he was strongly encouraged to 'pursue an academic route for the time being'.
- After aggressive debating by the various colleges, he's managed to get the largest scholarship grant ever given by Edyta College. But he really wants to be back on the CRT.
- Von still turns up at the office most days, bag full of work he could do blindfold, kicking the tables and looking like a proper moody teenager.
- Season 1 Card #014 - Cracked Crackers
- Season 1 Card #018 - Magic Numbers
- Season 1 Card #044 - You Are Here
- Perplex City Academy Special Projects Division - Cube Retrieval Project link
The Scarlett Kite
The Perplex City Sentinel