From Perplex City Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
- (presumably) near Alchemy Beach, the longest beach close to Perplex City
- Offers facilities perfect for families and good waves
- Most surfers profess to favour the more northerly beaches but ultimately tend to come to Alchemy Bay for its easy access
- Perplex City University geologists, including team leader Lucas Sevig, are designing a low-cost submersible probe to create a highly detailed digital map of the sea bed
- On the bay, there is a resort which is more popularly known as a "rest centre for 'exhausted' celebrities" known as simply "Alchemy."