Cube Retrieval Project
PERPLEX CITY, SEASON ONE
- In the Perplex City Academy's Special Projects Division
- The elite puzzle scribe team who have created many of the Puzzle Cards to be distributed on Earth
- The group meets weekly, on Tuesday mornings.
- Team members' names formed the key to the Vignere cipher from the Abbey Road meet
- See: Card Designers List to see which designers have made which cards.
This reclusive girl covers Visual Arts. However, her story is one of significant note.
He is a bit of a Rock Star Mathematics Genius. And he kills at billiards. Has a blog at http://www.theoozezone.com/
From the school of Cryptology, Garnet is the tall mysterious man. Obfuscation is his middle name.
She is the sultry redhead socialite of the team. Her area of interest covers multi-disciplinary studies and puzzle mimicry.
Studying Languages, Anna was the second-in-command under Sente and the team's "mother". Deceased. Until time of death, she had a blog at http://www.perplexcityacademy.com/ah328451/ Was killed by The Third Power while tracking stolen Academy parts.
He covers natural sciences, computer science, cryptology and physics, as well as paper airplanes. Has a blog at http://www.thepathofleasttime.com/ Was suspended after it was discovered The Third Power had cracked the Earth-link firewall.
The kid. His specialty is "Earthology". After the thorough 'investigations into the behaviour and actions of the CRT' it was decided that employing him when he was only 17 had 'breached his rights as a young Perplexian' and he was strongly encouraged to 'pursue an academic route for the time being'. Currently attending Edyta College.
- Perplex City Academy Special Projects Division - Cube Retrieval Project link
- Perplex City Sentinel
- The Path of Least Time Kurt's blog.