From Perplex City Wiki
- Located on Dalia Way
- The first store to rely on selling nothing but Earth goods
- Owned by and funded by Mitchell Alba
- Assistant manager: Caryl Hyte
- Competitor to Hannigan's, run by Lauren Hannigan
- Will carry the Academy/Mind Candy adaptation of the classic game Stone Chase.
- Towards the end of 2006, following the City Council election and start of the Earlywine era, Earthworks started to see a dramatic loss of profits. The Restitution of the Cube, usually a big gift-buying time for people all over the city, saw almost no sales at all going to Earth-based objects and holiday devices. Said Owner Mitchell Alba: "I'm considering discontinuing those lines for next year, unless something drastic changes."
- Perplex City Sentinel
- Advertisements, starting 20-OCT-05
- article, Earthworks Store Opens on Dalia Way link
- letter, 25-APR-05, "Earth Not-So-Chic"
- More News In Brief, 06-MAY-05 "Hannigan's Focus on Quality"
- article, 11-JUL-05 "Kohler: Earth Idioms Invading Perplex City" link
- article, 21-NOV-05 "Demand for Earth Goods Shakes Economy, Report Says" link
- article, 13-MAR-06, "Earth Anthology Sells Well Despite Cool Critical Reception" link
- article, 02-OCT-06 "Mind Candy Releases Stones Game on Earth" link
- article, 18-OCT-06 "Economy Shaken by Sentinel Revelations link" link
- article, 15-DEC-06 "Brotherhood Reports Record Participation Going into Restitution" link