These emails were retrieved from the VHC tempfile.
- The various Lakia designations are believed to relate the the canine subjects.
- Tau-Seven is believed to be the human testing phase.
- The implication is that Chadwick is in charge at Viendenbourg.
- Master Kiteway,
- [Recommend application for funding extension.]
- As you are aware, a great deal of progress has been made in recent weeks. Phase one has been securely established and geotargeting is increasing in accuracy.
- However, I feel we are reaching the boundaries of our potential with canine subjects. Laika 233 has degenerated severely since her transfer, fluctuating between extreme aggression and self-harm. If we are to fully understand the nature of transference, we must have access to fuller feedback. I propose we initiate Tau-Seven.
- This is not a decision to be taken lightly. I will comply with your judgement on the matter, though I urge you to authorise the new stage.
- Tau-Seven authorised.
- CS has approved additional funding and, for my part, I give you my full support.
- Go with Gyvann.