What is known
- Klebold Plates were found when police raided the Five of Cups.
- They were apparently stolen from The Academy.
- The thieves may have used Klebold Plates when orchestrating the Theft of The Receda Cube
- They are experimental prototypes used to make accurate 3D measurements.
- In some way, something called a Reynolds Ioniser was also involved in the theft.
What is Not Known
- How are they used?
- What part did they play in the Theft?
- Who had access to them?
- Who would have known about them, and known how to use them? It's possible they were operated by Bernardo Holyoke but this is currently unconfirmed.
Kurt McAllister's email to UF user zaeil
Hope you're keeping well. I haven't been able to find out a Reynolds ioniser does (other than what all ionisers do, of course - ionise stuff) but I managed to dig up something on Klebold plates. Klebold plates are experimental prototype devices, constructed to make highly accurate physical measurements in 3D. I know that's vague and it doesn't say anything about how they work, but it's the most I can tell you.
I hope this helps!