From Perplex City Wiki
- PCAG athlete
- Considered a poor-to-low quality player
- Surprisingly, Defeated Serena Duncan, 15-OCT-05 weekend matches
- Felt really good about his win
- "I have to say, I never expected to beat her. ... This is absolutely my personal best, now."
- Pohele described the victory as an "amazing feeling" that he will remember all of his life.
- He is widely regarded as a rising star.
- His first year of competition was in 265
- Although he has never yet made the final cut, his level of play has seen steady and marked improvement.
- It is thought that in a few years' time, he may be a champion-quality competitor.
- His win over Duncan is considered to be a strong sentiment of confidence for other up-and-coming players.