Perplex City Banking Company
From Perplex City Wiki
- PCBC is the largest bank in Perplex City.
- The advertising campaign in the Perplex City Sentinel claims it is the world's smartest bank.
- Has many branches throughout the City.
- Main office is based at the PCBC Tower on Ascendancy Way, overlooking Auger Park.
- Main branch is on Caldera Street to serve the burgeoning East Old Town.
- Jonathan Smart stepped down from his position as CEO in the Fall of 2005.
- In late August, PCBC announced a buyout of Fivebridge and Remton Consolidated Bank
- This matter did leave some loose ends, which were brushed aside by eager PCBC executives.
- Apparently the research data submitted to the Perplex City Council did not encompass a wide enough spectrum of data.
- In susequent weeks, the Council has considered denying the buyout at all, stating the bank's disarray after the tragic murder of a single consulting economist proves that the bank's research was shoddy and incomplete.
- Walter Cove-Houghton CEO
- Trip Scott COO
- Cory Clary Spokesman
- Jonathan Smart Former CEO; retired in Fall, '05
- Monica Grand Consulting Economist
- Arno Guthrie, analyst
- Perplex City Sentinel Articles:
- article, 28-MAR-05 "PCBC Exec to Retire" link
- article, 09-JUN-05 "PCBC Heir-Apparent for CEO Post Chosen" link
- article, 28-JUL-05 "PCBC Heir Questioned" link
- more news in brief, 29-AUG-05 "PCBC Takeover Plans"
- article, 08-SEP-05 "Bank Deal Questioned" link
- article, 19-SEP-05 "PCBC Economist Found Murdered in Point Dwelling" link
- article, 19-DEC-05 "Advisor's Death Throws PCBC Deal into Deep Water" link
- feature, 23-DEC-05 "Year in Review: Newsmakers of 268" link
- article, 27-APR-06 "PCBC CEO to Resign Amid Board Strife" link