From Perplex City Wiki
- Part of the annual Summer Festival
- In 2005, the Gambol begins on June 11 at 9am.
- In 2005, the Gambol begins and ends at Alchemy Beach.
- Annual hike/camping trip around the 120-mile perimeter of the city
- described by its participants as "exhilarating and exhausting."
- The route will go down through Catbite this year, then loop around the city through the forests to the north.
- Bring your own camping equipment.
- The spirit is intended to be a Gambol: a casual walk, rather than a competitive event.
- Following the Spring Gambol this year is a week-long Beach Carnival at Alchemy Beach, June 13 through 21.