|Date of Birth|
|Occupation||Puzzle Scribe, CRT|
|tippy.ankron at perplexcityacademy dot com|
- Holds a PCAG studentship in multi-disciplinary studies
- Graduate of Marmalejo College
- Joined the Academy after a good performance across an exceptionally broad range of events in the 263 PCAG
- Among the other puzzle scribes, Tippy is famed for her exacting taste - she has insisted on having her office remodelled according to her own specifications, complete with murals and hand-carved furniture - and for never appearing to do any work, despite producing excellent results
- Is known to be an astonishing "puzzle mimic", able to perfectly re-create the style of many famous puzzle scribes
- Regularly rides her mare Escapade in the Perplex City open trials. Has always preferred dressage to eventing.
- Has three other horses: Domenico, Stefano and Vivienne. Domenico and Stefano are named after the premier fashion house, whilst Vivienne is named after a former fellow pupil.
- Is a keen player of beach volleyball on the weekends
- Was romantically involved with Helix Hesh
Email: tippy.ankron at perplexcityacademy dot com
I can't believe that some random people on Earth have got my email address. I mean, obviously, I can see why people would want it. Like, so they can email me. But really, what am I supposed to do with a bunch of emails from Earth? You don't honestly think I am going to reply, do you?
I mean, who gets email from Earth? No one, who's anyone. Really, Earth was in vogue in like, I don't know, the teens, or something.
So, anyway, Von said I should just put an auto responder on here that checks for Earth mail and points out that I really don't have time for this. He also seems to think I should give you some links to some other places here at Perplex City, in case you don't have anything else to do, or something. I don't see why I should bother, but if it means you won't email me again, I suppose...
So, I don't know, you could try The Academy (www.perplexcityacademy.com), or The Sentinel (www.perplexcitysentinel.com). I don't know where else, most of the places that I go to wouldn't thank me if I gave out their email addresses, let alone to people from Earth who think it's okay just to randomly email busy professional people.
Tippy Ankron Cube Retrieval Team Perplex City Academy
- Perplex City Academy Special Projects Division - Cube Retrieval Project link
- Perplex City Sentinel