From Perplex City Wiki
- The Museum is located within Perplex City Academy
- Currently showing at the Academy Museum is an exhibition of the ancient history of Perplex City
- Highlights of the exhibition include the set of earthenware vessels that were discovered in a dig to the south of the city: the Tronten Collection
- Also part of the exhibition is the set of Carved Bone Animals found during the construction of the Mobius Strip Development Site
- Several state-of-the-art learning aids are available to help people learn within the Museum.
- The Receda Cube is the Museums star attraction
- Admission to the Museum is free
- The Academy Museum is open every day from 9am to 9pm. The Museum is closed during the PCAG finals, from 25 December to 15 January each year.
- AI guides are available, with specific programmes for those who would like special interpretation in one or more senses.
- The Cube Hall, the Great Gallery and the Kermeen Lecture Theatre are available for hire for private functions