Fivebridge and Remton Consolidated Bank
From Perplex City Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
- Plans to buy Fivebridge & Remton Consolidated Bank were announced by Perplex City Banking Company in August of 2005.
Opinions on the Buyout
- Perplex City finance deputy Hova Lonehart was not a supporter of PCBC's buyout of Fivebridge & Remton Consolidated Bank.
- Former PCBC CEO Jonathan Smart (who resigned in September of 2005), foresaw no problems with the deal.
- Monica Grand expressed her thoughts that the acquisition would be a benefit to consumers.
|PCBC Takeover Plans
The PCBC today announced their formal offer to take over Fivebridge & Remton Consolidated Bank. PCBC consulting economist Monica Grand said that the move should be a benefit to consumers, as the separate financial networks are gradually
The Involvement of Monica Grand
- The initial draft of the report on PCBC's acquisition deal was written by Monica Grand.
- The delays occurred because Grand had not completed her reports before her death.
- The "pressure" of the Fivebridge Report was mentioned in Track 3.mp3