PERPLEX CITY, SEASON ONE
- Stood trial for the murder of Karen Chondelle
- Pleaded not guilty
- Legal representative: Johann Jacobson
- Judge Alice Zeller declared a mis-trial on 05.05.05
- A retrial is being delayed, while more information was sought.
- However, on 22-SEP-05, the case was entirely dismissed as the prosecution announced all it's evidence slowly unravelled.
"It looks like a juror was being paid to convict him," said Corolla's legal representative, Johann Jacobson. "Nobody does something like that without a big motive, and we're going to find out what that motive is."
- Perplex City Sentinel
- more news in brief, 21-MAR-05 Corolla Trial Adjourns
- letters, 21-MAR-05
- article, 28-MAR-05 "Corolla Jurist Under Misconduct Suspicion" link
- letters, 25-APR-05 "Judicial Brouhaha"
- article, 09-MAY-05 "Zeller Declares Corolla Mistrial" link
- more news in brief, 17-JUN-05 "Corolla Retrial Up in Air"
- more News in Brief, 22-SEP-05 "Corolla Case Dismissed"
- feature, 23-DEC-05 "Year in Review: Newsmakers of 268" link