The Great Lawn
From Perplex City Wiki
- This is open to visitors in June, July and August every year.
- There are ruined walls in the northwest corner of the Great Lawn.
- In the centre of the walls is a mosaic floor, made up of several thousand coloured tiles and thought to have been laid before the foundation of the city, more than 4,000 years ago.
- Many who have studied the tiles think they hide a secret message within their seemingly random pattern but no convincing theory has ever been proposed
- Has slowly shifting maze designs in huge flowerbeds.