From Perplex City Wiki
- Leading a protest, on behalf of the Alliance for Clean Players, against the admission of 14 year old prodigy athlete Myra Champaign into the PCAG due to her treatment as a child with cognitive enhancers
- On 17-JUN-05, during her debut match (against Mikhail Terpening), he, along with at least 12 others, staged a protest.
- A block of tickets were purchased, and coordinated "Booing and jeering" ensued.
- Along with 3 others, was arrested "for refusing to leave the match peacefully upon request." 9 others left quietly.
- Adamant that Jackson Nuru not be permitted to return to competition.