From Perplex City Wiki
- Prestigious Museum in Perplex City
- Curator: Bryan Felder
- Formerly Curated by Anja Marlowe.
- Attendance averages 10,000 visitors per quarter.
- Located across the street from the PCAG Games Plaza, on Holl Lane.
- Academy students receive preferential rates and often free tickets for the Maitland.
- Is planning a counter-exhibit, covering works of the modern era.
- Is intended to be a counter to growing fascination of Earth subjects.
- Is probably also intended to be a counter to the Academy Museum study on The War, though the curator denies it.
- Slated to include works by such artists as Felix Varn & Aiko Entrescore
- Will include a Museum Maze, and large interactive displays in the Taversen Hall.