From Perplex City Wiki
- Prestigious Museum in Perplex City
- Curator: Bryan Felder
- Junior museum curator: Tanya Felter
- Formerly Curated by Anja Marlowe.
- Attendance averages 10,000 visitors per quarter.
- Located across the street from the PCAG Games Plaza, on Holl Lane.
- Academy students receive preferential rates and often free tickets for the Maitland.
- Planned a so called "counter-exhibit" covering works of the modern era, in late 2005.
- Was intended to be a counter to growing fascination of Earth subjects.
- Was probably also intended to be a counter to the Academy Museum study on The War, though the curator denies it.
- Slated to include works by such artists as Felix Varn & Aiko Entrescore.
- Will include a Museum Maze, and large interactive displays in the Taversen Hall.
- The exhibit recieved little to no fanfare, and in fact it is unclear if it ran at all.
- 21-SEP-06 - Award-winning author Skip Applebaum and his entourage were ejected for rowdiness.
- 22-SEP-06 - Slow news day.