The Amber Line is a line on the Subway. It starts at Second Archway Station, works in a roughly anticlockwise loop around the city and leaves westward at Schrodinger's Junction Station. It is yellow in colour; Amber is a stone made from fossilised sap, which is yellowy-orange. It starts at:
- Second Archway Station, crossing Polygon Park to
- Milamont Parade Station, continuing up Clavus Straight to
- Key Square Station, and
- Grand Frederik's Station; then up Magine Lane to
- Magine Corner Station, and up Reflex Angle to
- Meadow Road Station and along Open Manifold to
- Trellis Gate Station and diagonally to Quadrant and Leigh at
- Quadrant Park Station then deviating through the Artist's Quarter to
- Amandier Station and along Azad Lane to
- Auger Park Station and
- Polygon North Station; then under Polygon Park (again) to
- Schrodinger's Junction Station and Westward out of the city.
- Parts of The Amber Line were shutdown 28-AUG-05 including:
- See Lyttleton Station for more on this.
- Perplex City Subway Station map
- article, 29-AUG-05 "Commuters Delayed" link
- correction, 01-SEP-05 "Corrections"
|Perplex City Subway|