From Perplex City Wiki
- Campaign Manager for Douglass Finlay
- 05?-JUN-06 - Campaign was beseiged when an anonymous stack of reports and documents implicated his connection to a string of Watergate-ish snoopish and infiltrating schemes
- This specifically involves wire-tapping the homes of major candidates, including that of Camryn Scott.
- Kaneda decried the entire affair as "complete fabrication, probably concocted by the same members of the old guard who are now crying victim"
- 05-JUL-06 - One manth after the scandal began, with Finlay's approval rating sinking to a low 23%, Kaneda chose to leave his position as campaign manager.