From Perplex City Wiki
- Head of Lancewood in 1732
- Described by Anthony Granier on 13 March 1736 "an Academy scholar."
- This suggests not only was Lancewood a top secret project, but not even her travelling companions knew her full capacity of employment.
- At least once in 1732, requested more programmers from the Academy, claiming they need to be on site.
- Accompanied Anthony Granier on an expedition to 'the north', presumably to Viendenbourg.
- Was "sent ... to ensure that certain matters, certain elements of knowledge should be kept only for [Academy Master Vianne Adamek], and for the group of loyal scholars she has formed. She wishes the power for herself."
- Assisted in Granier's studies and experiments in the northlands.
- Was often sullen and moody while attempting to come to grips with her grim uindertakings.
- Was aged well beyond her years; tho she was in her mid-thirties when abroad, she appeared easily 50.
- May have overseen the production of TheReceda Cube
- Specifically, was in charge of a "General Purpose Self-Contained Material System (Cubic)"