Individual Wave 4 Meta Puzzles
PERPLEX CITY, SEASON ONE
Individual Puzzle Card Meta Puzzles
- Season 1 Card #084 - Insights Wave 3 contains the following number string: "220.127.116.11.4.43.500.15.18.55.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.62.55"
- The card this is from relates to a few websites. We have been flummoxed by the number .500 included in the number string. People have noted the repeat of the number 55 and the series of numbers 27.55.25.
- Season 1 Card #156 - Going Dotty Wave 4 contains the following message in hidden ink (although it has been noted that the degree of bold for each stone varies):
RUBIESDIAMONDSEMERALD STOPAZAMETHYSTSSAPPHI RESRUBIESDIAMONDSEMER ALDSTOPAZAMETHYSTSSAP PHIRESRUBIESDIAMONDSE MERALDSTOPAZAMETHYSTS SAPPHIRESRUBIESDIAMON DSEMERALDSTOPAZAMETHY STSSAPPHIRESRUBIESDIA MONDSEMERALDSTOPAZAME THYSTSSAPPHIRESRUBIES
"Precious are the stones, my children, precious that which is dug from the earth. Precious are the rubies, the diamonds, the emeralds and the topaz. I held fast to the amethysts. They mingled them with sapphires, so I threw them both from me. Only one choice remained and from then nothing was right. My children I did not despair, as you must not despair. A quadru- ped appeared before me, its middle leg held proudly forward. I turned my back to it and strode forward. But after only 20 ammot the light was upon me. Precious, my children, is the light."
- Season 1 Card #146 - You are Cordially Invited which contains the following text visible under black-light:
Electric Splash BB, 21 to 24 4: C, V, K, Q 20, V to 24
- We think these are the instructions given to the original Cube thieves about the night of the theft.
- Season 1 Card #237 - Roaming Identity contains the following text printed in tiny writing:
- Anagrams and other things have been tried not yet successfully. The title of the card might have something to do with this.
- Possible puzzle data Season 1 Card #242 - Ciphers of History This data is described as "dim letters on the stem of the R which spell out the chars 2, 10 and 11. From left to right top to bottom, a no7 shape to each repectively."
- When solved in the same method as the card, these characters translate to 464 which stands for ER. Note that in solving the puzzle some of the letters had to be switched it could be ES or DR?
|Please see Brian Enigma's impressive Card Catalog for a sorted, comprehensive listing of cards.|