From Perplex City WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Large outdoor space in the city, which gets its name from a key-shaped pool in its center.
- Located at the heart of the government district in Perplex City and is home to several annual celebrations including the end of the Academy Games festival.
- Was the site of a flash-crowd protest
- Protest was staged by disgruntled Old Town residents who are frustrated with the council's inaction.
- A 90-day protest was staged, starting in August 2006, by Leo Banatu, against the Council's diplomatic handling of nations including Xia-Hifa
- Puzzle Card: