Old Town History Days
From Perplex City Wiki
- Part of the annual Summer Festival
- "See the way our forefathers lived with this re-enactment of the Old Town as it once was."
- Locals dress up as ancient Academicians.
- Beer and pie baking at nearly every street corner.
- Probably drinking unto excess takes place
- people getting so drunk they vomit in the street
- Tournaments in chess and backgammon will be held.
- Occurs in some coordination with the Newguard Fort Society's hosted tours of the Newguard Ruins
- The Scarlett Kite
- blog, 29-JUN-05, "Old Town History Day" link