PERPLEX CITY, SEASON ONE
- Powerful treatment for a condition similar to asthma.
- See medication for more
- Does "a bunch of things" like:
- Release antihistamines
- Relax the airway muscles
- Increase oxygen uptake from the blood
- Difficult to synthesise and tough to get hold of.
- Outside of Perplex City, it's only available in a few places, including Drowsington
- To be taken every week or so, or more often if engaging in a lot of physical activity.
Oxxypro is a quite powerful treatment for a condition that's similar to asthma. It's basically a respiratory disease, and while its root cause is not identical to asthma, its symptoms are. Oxxypro does a bunch of things like release antihistamines and relax the airway muscles, but the reason why it's specifically mentioned on the marathon website is because it increases oxygen uptake from the blood. This is obviously something that runners would be interested in, and so in order to not be disqualified after using it, you have to have special dispensation from a doctor.
Oxxypro is difficult to synthesise and tough to get hold of. Outside of Perplex City, it's only available in a few places. The one place nearby that Miranda could get more from is Drowsington, and by now, she'll need more; you normally need to take it every week or so, or more often if you're doing a lot of physical activity. Given that she's probably travelling everywhere on foot, and that I've got her supply, I'd say she needs more pills pretty soon.