From Perplex City Wiki
- Stunt enthusiast made known by his failed jump from Ascendancy Point.
- Was injured after (painfully) colliding with Ascendancy Point at it's 19th floor and (painfully) sliding the rest of the way.
- Suffered a fractured collarbone and several cracked ribs, as well as multiple scrapes and bruises
- Was probably inspired by another successful jump, which took place one week before by an unknown jumper.
- Also used the same maintenance hatch as the successful jumper.
- Claims to not be the same person as the successful jumper.
- Eventually it was revealed that he was a part of an extreme puzzling community, which seeks personal bragging rights based on the ability to solve puzzles under extreme duress.
- During his jump he was working on a number of short anagrams, and he blamed the distraction for the unsuccessful end to his jump.
- Was arrested the same night
- Was convicted and sentenced on or about 06-SEP-06 on charges of trespassing and public endangerment.
- Judge Lucia Janowicz sentenced Benton to three months of imprisonment, a PCL20,000 fine, and 200 hours of community service.