Member, Cube Retrieval Team, Earth Division
Guy Who Appeared Because He Attained Large Deals Of Spare Time But Eventually Turned Out To Actually Have Some Pretty Interesting Things To Say
Born in New York on Feburary 14, 1990. Currently resides on Long Island, NY with the true name Adam, using Gaspar Lewis as an alias for his Internet endeavors. Name derived from coming up with some silly 'spy name' when he was a little kid, and ending up sticking with it for aethstetics. (I mean, come on, it's a pretty sweet alter-ego, innit?)
- World of Warcraft
- ridiculing idiots
- his sporadic/bi-weekly D&D games
Having been around for several months, he has quickly risen the ranks to semi-regularity, being easily recognizible and spotted on a frequent basis, but not quite at the point of superstardom, although this may change over time.
- Contributor to Tales From Earth
- local boy-wonder mathematician and general mad genius
- participant of New York PCAG Meeting
- qualifier for Top 8 Players
- losing contestant in semi-finals
- recieved bye from quarterfinals
- creator of medium-grade mash-ups
- fan art-garnering fiction writer
- YTMND fad-creating superhero
- engages in intelligent conversation on key PXC topics
- posesses highly refined and acute musical tastes
- incumbent guest puzzle designer
- winner of Letter of the Week from June 29th.
- Has the special distinction of being published in The Perplex City Sentinel's View From Earth Column.