From Perplex City Wiki
- Gladstone is a town to the west of Perplex City, along the Black Fork River.
- May be named for a stone (the gladstone) which is rosy in appearance, and may be found in abundance here.
- Mayor: Ormand Durante
- Gladstone residents have something of an American accent.
- Or, American residents have something of an Gladstone accent.
- Roll For Damage are hoping to play some dates there during the 2006 summer, and based on the language of a member of the RFD fanclub (RFDGrrrrl) during the Alejo Jackson Chat, it appears to be a popular concert venue.
- Public interest groups claim Mayor Ormand Durante secretly allowed major manufacturers in the area to dump harmful quantities of some toxic waste products.
- Michiko Clark's Talk Sport interview link
- Perplex City Sentinel
- Alejo Jackson Chat Log
- Perplex City Rail System
- System map - link
- Kurt's blog, The Path of Least Time
- entry, 23-JUN-03, "Exterior Monologue" link