From Perplex City WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Isabella Levenay was, herself, a high fashionista of Perplex City
- Died: 2002 (265 AC)
- Started her career of art and fashion in 1940 (203 AC) in the Artist's Quarter
- Has been described as "a draconian perfectionist who was cold to her family"
- She started an Upscale fashion store, also named Isabella Levenay.
- The Levenay fashion label is one of high fashion and prestige in the City.
- Primary sales products include shoes, handbags, clothes, and a highly-regarded chain of retreat spas.
- Since her death, the company she founded has scandalously become the staging ground for internal family feuding.
- It is likely the company was shifting hands while Isabella was still alive
- The back of Season 1 Card #139 - This Sentence Is False suggests the family has been feuding "for several decades"
- The Levenay corporate empire is estimated to be worth PCL 7.8 billion, as of July 2006.
- This is up from PCL 7.2 billion, since July 2005.
- In mid-October 2005, The Levenay Company hired Ursa Hayden as a new designer, specializing in Earth-conceptualized fashions.
- Boutique house Flattery may have taken as much as 4% of the Levenay market share over the course of 268AC.
- Son: Oscar Levenay (Current CEO of Isabella Levenay company, lives in Ascendancy Point)
- Son: Raul Levenay (Died under mysterious circumstances)
- Daughter: Amadora Levenay (Has openly challenged her brother, Oscar's ability to effectively use the company's resources; has threatened legal action)
- Nephew: Isador Levenay (author of scandalous tell-all book, lives in Ascendancy Point)
- ???: Nicola Levenay (lives in Ascendancy Point)
- ???: Federico Levenay (lives in Ascendancy Point)
The Perplex City Sentinel
- article, 21-JUL-05 "Levenay Tell-All Book Finds Publisher" link
- news in brief, 18-SEP-05 "Levenays Battle Over Licensing"
- news in brief, 13-OCT-05 "Levenay Signs Hayden"
- article, 10-APR-06 "Rhygsveldt Nibbles at Levenay Empire with Local Flavours" link
- article, 10-JUL-06 "Amadora Levenay Threatens Legal Action Against CEO Brother, Family Company" link
- Season 1 Card #139 - This Sentence Is False, backside.