From Perplex City Wiki
- Many believe his stance of approaching Old Town Revitalization may be just the thing.
- Past efforts involved engineers and architects; people who did not have an appreciation for the human motive.
- His first significant effort has been to invest money into The Lighting of the Way holiday ceremonies.
- In counter to his efforts, Valentin has been accused of re-packaging old traditions, not actually doing anything new.
- Attacked the police for allowing criminal elements to thrive in the Old Town, citing the Gillit Road criminal element.
- Spoke out against radical action in the Old Town, saying careful study needs to be taken.