The Lighting of the Way
From Perplex City Wiki
- One of 4 major holidays practiced by followers of Cubism.
- Takes place at Autumnal equinox.
- Is described as "the festival of re-affirming our dedication to the Cube and of witnessing Gyvann's message to the world."
- A celebration traditionally takes place in Old Town.
- The festival includes traditional cubical lamps lining the streets, with beeswax candles lit within.
- The celebration includes fire-dancers, singing, and of course vendors selling harbonnes with cinnamon-sugar, mulled cider, and fresh apple pie.
- "The colourful lamps are perfect in the setting of the Old Town, because they emphasize the graceful architecture of these old buildings." --chairman Raoul Valentin of the Old Town Renewal Committee
- The holiday is particularly a time of giving gifts.
- It may represent a last big festival before the end of summer; a sort of opportunity to get out and have some fun before the bitter winter winds roll in.
|year|| The Builder's celebration
| Gyvann's Day
| The Lighting of the Way
| The Restitution of the Cube|
- Perplex City Sentinel