- Several locations include:
- Serves a good soup lunch for 50 Lecks cheap!
- Perplex City Sentinel
- Advertisements, starting 20-OCT-05
- article, 21-NOV-05 "Demand for Earth Goods Shakes Economy, Report Says" link
- article, 04-JAN-06 "Artist's Quarter Calligrapher Attacked by Vandals" link
- more news in brief, 06-FEB-06 " Unrest, Violence Continue" (link)
- article, 27-JUN-06 "Kaplans' Arson Trial Begins with New Revelations" link
- Quirky Acuity
- entry, 18-JAN-07 "Saddle Up" link
Late last night, a window at the Soupery on Creation Lane was smashed and the premises set on fire. The building immediately summoned the fire brigade, who were able to bring the blaze under control, though the damage is expected to run to tens of thousands of lecks. Inside the charred interior, two white horizontal chalk marks could be seen, with the word "Warren" was scrawled between.