Substance Compliance Program
From Perplex City Wiki
(Redirected from Substance Compliance)
- A sub-section of the PCAG whose job it is to quantify and qualify Medication and Enhancer use among athletes.
- Director: Paula Ching
- Ejected Jackson Nuru from the City Council Classic for use of cognitive enhancers
- 16-DEC-06 - Rumored to be on the verge of filing charges in a drug investigation that had been running since August.
- 05-JAN-07 - Rumor had it the Academy Oversight Committee had gained information implicating none other than Sente Kiteway in a coverup of Ryan Cahill's enhancer usage in the 267 and 269 PCAG championship finals.
- It suddenly seemed very possible Kiteway & Cahill may soon face criminal fraud charges, among other things.
- 15-JAN-07 - Indeed, Kiteway and Cahill were arrested during the 2007 Founder's Ball.
- Perplex City Sentinel
- article, 21-MAR-05 "PCAG Ejects Nuru" link
- article, 06-APR-06 "Nuru Petitions PCAG for Requalification" link
- article, 15-DEC-06 "Cahill, Duncan Resume Battle for PCAG Lead" link
- article, 05-JAN-07 "Kiteway Implicated in PCAG Drug Fraud Investigation" link
- article, 16-JAN-07 "Kiteway Arrested at PCAG Victor's Ball" link
- article, 05-FEB-07 "Cahill Confesses, Sente Sprung" link