From Perplex City Wiki
- Was chosen to be the CEO of PCBC, by Jonathan Smart.
- Served as CTO of PCBC for the last four years
- Before joining the PCBC, was president of his own security firm, Cove-Houghton Consulting, founded in 248.
- He sold the consulting firm to his sister, Rose Cove-Houghton, upon leaving
- Is known to have a great understanding of tech, especially the security needs of key and encryption tech
- However, does not possess great finesse in the subtleties of business.
- In late April 2006, came under fire as having very little ability to make decisions without first consulting the board of directors (and, more specifically, Jonathan Smart.)
- May be planning to resign his post.
|"I've known Walter for many years now, and I know that the brain in his head understands the way our society is moving and adapting to technology like nobody's business. We've got some challenges ahead of us."|