From Perplex City Wiki
|Date of Birth||Unknown (d. 24-APR-05)|
|Occupation||Owner of Five of Cups|
|Associations||Hired by V to steal the Cube|
- Former owner of Five of Cups, a bar in Old Town
- Murdered at age 53 by V
- survived by estranged wife, Jessica Holyoke, 57
- Holyoke had a second identity as a fence for high-tech stolen goods
- One of three people hired by V to steal the cube.
- It is possible he was killed to help coverup the Theft.
- As of 09-AUG-05, the police have closed the case on Holyoke's murder.
- No useful leads have turned up, and no suspects are now available.
- It is known a coverup is taking place:
- Perplex City Sentinel
- article, 26-APR-05 "Five of Cups Owner Found Dead" link
- article, 11-MAY-05 "Holyoke Housed Stolen Academy Equipment" link
- More News In Brief, 19-MAY-05, "Five of Cups Crime HQ"
- article, 24-MAY-05 "Holyoke's Wife Found" link
- article, 10-AUG-05 "Holyoke Case Closed" link
- feature, 23-DEC-05 "Year in Review: Newsmakers of 268" link