PERPLEX CITY, SEASON ONE
- 57 years old
- Estranged wife of Bernardo Holyoke, former owner of Five of Cups
- Joined the Reconstructionists a few months after the Cube vanished
- Upon joining, she signed over all her worldly belongings to them and now lives at their country estate
- Informally changed her name to "Kostka"
- Pietro Salk and the Sentinel report she has nothing to add to the case of the cube Theft, or Bernardo Holyoke.
- Released a statement claiming she has inside information which connects the Reconstructionists to the Cube theft in early 2006
- Has been taken into police custody for her own saftey
- A Police insider doubts the veracity of her claims, or the strength of her proof.
"I know I should celebrate the Cube's liberation from the unbelievers at the Academy, but my conscience suffers because there was a death that night. It is time for someone who knows the truth about what was done in love and faith to step forward."
- Perplex City Sentinel
- article, 26-APR-05 "Five of Cups Owner Found Dead" link
- article, 11-MAY-05 "Holyoke Housed Stolen Academy Equipment" link
- article, 24-MAY-05 "Holyoke's Wife Found" link
- article, 10-AUG-05 "Holyoke Case Closed" link
- article, 28-MAR-06 "Reconstructionist Accuses Cult of stealing Cube" link
- More news in brief, 06-APR-06 "Kostka Reliability Questioned"
- article, 03-NOV-06, "Brotherhood Maintains Plan for Restitution" link