Perplex City Postcard
From Perplex City Wiki
PERPLEX CITY, SEASON ZERO
So far the Perplex City postcard has been found in these locations:
- Bologna Airport, Bologna, Italy
- Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Cambridge, Cambs, England
- New York Public Library, SE Fifth and 40th, New York
- Abbey Road, London
Also postcards are arriving in Packs of Cards.
- The code below the Semacode means something. Working: Postcard Code
- The PCPS maze may have meaning.
- The PCPS maze is drawn by hand.
- Postcard Discussion on Unfiction.
- Painting of Perplex City at night
- The pattern of lit and unlit windows of the building in the foreground of the painting is binary for "helloworld"
- Letter from Sente
- Semacode pointing to Perplexcity.com (NOTE: Semacode is simply a Data Matrix ISO/IEC 16022 standard barcode containing a URL. You can decode semacode with any standard reader)
- Code of 221545484848465100503215 - Postcard Code
- A line "MC, Please expedite global release. S"
- A stamp with a maze and "PCPS" in the centre
- Text down the middle: "Despite heightened security Academy tours are still running twice daily from gatehouse twelve. Advance booking essential."
- A full Perplex City Academy crest.
- The Perplex City Academy postal code (2210). This is confirmed via Sente's contact info on the Academy website.
My friends - I need your help. Cube - missing. Presumed stolen. Not enough room to explain here. Too risky. Your assistance will be rewarded. More contact to follow - stay alert. Yours in hope, Sente