From Perplex City Wiki
(Redirected from Tanraga)
- A Mountain range somewhere to the North of Perplex City
- Some ancient Land Art has been found in this region.
- Hiking trails wind their way through the Tanraga region, which are commonly frequented by students on vacation.
- Visitors are cautioned: There are a lot of brackish pools and still ponds along the trails.
- A standard kit for hiking in the area should include treatment pills and filtration systems.
- Using untreated or improperly treated water may lead to nausea, vomiting, serious dehydration, high fever, and so on.
- 30-MAY-06 - Twelve hikers were hospitalized after using bad water while camping in this area.
- The Viendenbourg installation is in this region too.
Scarlett Kiteway began a late-summer-2005 vacation here with her boyfriend Brede, and some friends Sanj and Margot. This turned into a big adventure when they met Allain and detoured to Viendenbourg...
- The Scarlett Kite
- blog, 19-AUG-05 "Oops" link
- Letters from Scarlett
- email, 22-AUG-05 "it's getting more mysterious..."