From Perplex City Wiki
|Date of Birth|
|Associations|| Key engineer;|
Formerly at Centrifuge;
Head of Locus Technology
- Graduated from the Academy in 222.
- Worked exclusively for Centrifuge from the day he graduated.
- Let go due to security flaws in next-generation keys, namely susceptibility to a new aspect of the Djinn virus.
- He claims he was made a scapegoat for the failings of the entire next-gen key division
- Considered suing Centrifuge for false accusations.
- After leaving Centrifuge, started a new business - Locus Technology.
- Was asked for commentary by the Sentinel, after the trashing of Sente Kiteway's private residence.
- Advocated the complete sacking of all of the key officials in the Academy, including Henrik Tanner.