|Date of Birth|
|Associations||Hesh Records; often appears in the news|
- Daughter: Allegra Melody
- Popular vocalist
- Resides in Ascendancy Point, L131 R16
- She was originally published under the Hesh Records label, rocketing her to stardom.
- When producer Horace Shockley left Hesh, Joya chose to go as well.
- On 09-JUN-06, Joya announced timidly she would be returning to Hesh.
- An album is to be released by Hesh, entitled Deeper.
- Her newer sound is said to be more insightful than her older work.
- The album is scheduled to be released on Monday, April 23, with a concert tour to follow.
- Has a tattoo on her Right shoulder
- Usually seen sporting bright pink hair.
- After Joya broke up with her then-boyfriend Alejo Jackson, her producer at Hesh Records, Horace Shockley stepped in as a protective love interest.
- His methods quickly became overbearing and forceful, and Joya submitted without question.
- Shockley left Hesh Records when Producer Zanadun Kane left, citing working hours as a major reason. In effect, Kane and Shockley staged a walk-out.
- And so Joya followed Shockley on exiting Hesh.
- The pair, Shockley and Joya, were engaged to be married on June 21, Gyvann's Day.
- Joya, in her own words:
I was pretty desolate after everything that had happened with Alejo, and I found myself just going along with everything Horace wanted me to do. ... I felt really trapped, and the day before the wedding, I didn't even think about it, but I just ran. I'd like to say Horace and I are friends now, but it's not so. That's why I'm back with Hesh, I could never salvage a working relationship with Horace now.|}
- On the day of her wedding, she simply failed to show up.
- Soon after, was spotted with PCAG athlete Ryan Cahill, but for the most part, she went into seclusion.
- On 11-SEP-05, she came out of seclusion, visibly pregnant. No word on the identity of the father, but the child was due in Late December.
- Nine months prior to that date is Late March, which means the father is anyone's guess.
- On 22-DEC-05, at 2:48am, Allegra Melody was born after 4 hours of labour.
- She was visited by Ryan Cahill, Alejo Jackson, Horace Shockley, an attended by Dr. Ian Copeland.
- 02-AUG-06 - Rumors mills being what they are, it would seem the tides have changed once again.
Joya, Alejo Reconcile
Celebrity-watchers say that pop stars Joya and Alejo Jackson were spotted together Wednesday afternoon with Joya's daughter, Allegra Melody, enjoying what appeared to be a very domestic picnic at Caesura Park. The sighting has sparked inevitable rumours that the pair of musicians are rekindling the romance they ended over a year ago.
And, the end. Again.
Alejo, Joya Quarrel
Pop stars Alejo Jackson of Roll for Damage and singer Joya were spotted having a heated row on Saturday night, dampening the hopes of those fans who had hoped the two were well on their way to a romantic reconciliation. Their argument came during what had until then appeared to be an amiable night out for the two at Cervantes.
- Later, in the several-years-later update by Violet, she mentions that Alejo & Joya seem quite happily together again, probably for good this time.
- Known Songs:
- Don't Leave Without Me
- There for Me
- Disappearing Act
- Allegra Melody
People Around Her
- Daughter: Allegra Melody
- Producer: Zanadun Kane
- Stylist: Skylar Poplin
- Friend: Ryan Cahill
- Personal physician: Dr. Ian Copeland
- Fan club president: Naomi Woods
- Publicist: Callie Newell
- Supposed rival diva: Satine Noir
- Past lovers: Alejo Jackson, Horace Shockley
- 28-MAR-05 - Wedding to Horace Shockley is announced
- 22-APR-05 - Scandal arises when she vomits in public
- 23-MAY-05 - Collapses; admitted to Phuah Hospital
- 29-MAY-05 - Released from Phuah Hospital
- 21-JUN-05 - Planned wedding date. She doesn't show.
- 09-AUG-05 - Seen courting PCAG athlete Ryan Cahill.
- 11-SEP-05 - Came out of seclusion briefly, visibly pregnant.
- 12-DEC-05 - Is spotted with Ryan Cahill.
- 22-DEC-05 - 2:48am - Allegra Melody is born after 4 hours of labour.
- 09-JUN-06 - Joya announced timidly she would be returning to Hesh Records.
- 29-JAN-07 - New record announced, to be released, Spring 2007
- Perplex City Sentinel:
- news in brief, 28-MAR-05, "Joya to Wed"
- article, 22-APR-05 "Joya Pregnant?" link
- article, 23-MAY-05 "Joya Collapses, Rushed to Phuah Hospital" link
- news in brief, 29-MAY-05, "Joya Released"
- article, 22-JUN-05 "Joya Skips Nuptials" link
- more news in brief, 10-AUG-05 "Joya, Cahill Together?"
- letters, 01-SEP-05 "No Love Lost"
- More news in brief, 12-SEP-05 "Joya Leaves Seclusion"
- News in brief, 24-NOV-05 "Joya Denies Claims"
- article, 24-NOV-05 "Iona Interviews.... Helix Hesh" link
- more news in brief, 12-DEC-05 "Joya, Cahill Rift?"
- article, 23-DEC-05 "Joya Delivers Healthy Baby Girl at Phuah, Recovering Well" link
- article, 09-JUN-06 "Iona Interviews... Joya" link
- news in brief, 03-AUG-06 "Joya, Alejo Reconcile"
- news in brief, 04-SEP-06 "Joya, Alejo Quarrel"
- article, 25-SEP-06 "KT Weds in Seaside Lighting Ceremony" link
- article, 29-JAN-07 "Joya Announces New Album in Spring" link