- Resides in Ascendancy Point, L154 R1
- Former producer and fiancee to popular vocalist Joya at Hesh Records, and independently.
- After Joya broke up with her then-boyfriend Alejo Jackson, Shockley stepped in as a protective love interest.
- His methods quickly became overbearing and forceful, and Joya submitted without question.
- Shockley left Hesh Records when Producer Zanadun Kane left, citing working hours as a major reason. In effect, Kane and Shockley staged a walk-out.
- And so Joya followed Shockley on exiting Hesh.
- The pair, Shockley and Joya, were engaged to be married on June 21, Gyvann's Day.
- Joya, in her own words:
I was pretty desolate after everything that had happened with Alejo, and I found myself just going along with everything Horace wanted me to do. ... I felt really trapped, and the day before the wedding, I didn't even think about it, but I just ran. I'd like to say Horace and I are friends now, but it's not so. That's why I'm back with Hesh, I could never salvage a working relationship with Horace now.|}
- Was NOT present when Joya gave birth to Allegra Melody.
- Came to visit, but was not admitted by Joya.
- May be the father of Allegra Melody.
- Perplex City Sentinel:
- news in brief, 28-MAR-05, "Joya to Wed"
- article, 22-APR-05 "Joya Pregnant?" link
- article, 23-MAY-05 "Joya Collapses, Rushed to Phuah Hospital" link
- news in brief, 29-MAY-05, "Joya Released"
- article, 22-JUN-05 "Joya Skips Nuptials" link
- article, 23-DEC-05 "Joya Delivers Healthy Baby Girl at Phuah, Recovering Well" link
- article, 09-JUN-06 "Iona Interviews... Joya" link
- Leaked Emails