From Perplex City Wiki
- Themed amusement park.
- Located in Magine Park
- Opened in 259
- Current director: Garron Ortega
- Past directors include Ornella Zaid
- Contains over 15 km of walkways, tunnels, ladders and slides.
- The Mimasan Maze is a sort of play-area for grown-ups.
- It is often being evolved and developed.
- People who complete the maze get a T-shirt, as seen below
Reportedly, the maze is hiring. Several Junior Gardner positions are available. Applicants are encouraged to bring a puzzle portfolio and work clothes, and should be prepared to demonstrate gardening skills.
- "The Perplex City Tour Guide" link (6 PM, brochure page 3)
- Madame Bianca referenced it once in her Futures
- Pietro Salk mentions it in the Salklogs.doc
- Pietro Salk has a photo of himself and wife Sylvia Salk, presumably taken after he got through the maze.
- Perplex City Map
- Perplex City Puzzle Cards
- Post-board, back cover of The Perplex City Board Game Rules.