From Perplex City Wiki
- Professor Lindstrom became Senior Fellow of Mathematics and Logic in 266AC
- She continues to head the Academy's 55-strong group researching number theory, as well as lecturing the department of Cryptology
- Professor Lindstrom joined the Academy directly through her excellent performance in the PCAG
- She placed highly in the PCAG contests in 245 and 247, and won the championship in 248
- Her work in the area of Groshniev's Theorem won her the Allanson Prize in 253, after the prize had remained unclaimed for almost forty years.
- She continues to compete in Puzzle Open tournaments and is a trustee of the PCAG schools programme.
- In her free time, Professor Lindstrom enjoys crash-ball and mountain-climbing
The Perplex City Academy
- Departments: Math & Logic link
The Preplx City Sentinel