From Perplex City Wiki
- Is often called to testify before the City Council in policy sessions on drug-related legislation.
- Has helped to guide the governing body toward a position where controversial and potentially harmful drugs are tightly regulated.
- Organizes regular recruiting sessions on the Academy campus.
- Holds a special visiting professorship on neuropharmacology at Edyta College.
- Has published a handful of books on the history and cultural impact of the chemical advances of the last hundred years.
- Played in the PCAG, years ago (perhaps 20 years ago).
- Placed in the top eight or better for six consecutive years before retiring.
- Worked with Myra Champaign's rehabilitation treatments as a very young child.
- Is a strong advocate for drug usage in the games, although he maintains a strict alliance with the rules of order.
- Has "always felt that their drug policies are draconian."
- Thinks Robert Zhi-Hui is a bit of a poo-poo head.
- article, 12-JAN-06 "Iona Interviews... Dale Robarding" link
- article, 16-NOV-06 "Oversight Committee Members Appointed" link