lived: 132AC - 172AC
- Made vast strides in the pursuit of Cube knowledge
- Just as well known for the circumstances of his death, described as "noble" and involving his work on the Cube
- Born into a respected Perplex City family
- Accepted to study at the Academy, and while there, he "displayed what is arguably an unrivaled appetite for research that at times (and ultimately) verged on the lethal."
- One of the few Masters of the Academy to continue active research while holding the position
|"Nihil obstat scientia,"
According to "Perplex Issue Zero":
Is notable not only for his achievements in Cube research but also for his spectacular death. To this day nobody is certain what experiment Zeller was performing; it is known only that he, his lab and equipment, and all of his records were vaporised in a cloud of steam that left no residual heat or noxious gases. After Zeller's death, a hiatus on active Cube experimentation was called that persisted for nearly 50 years. In modern times, research has resumed, but proceeds very cautiously indeed.
- Biography of Zeller (4590452353.cache)
- Quote from Zeller on the Firebox site (now removed)
- Name on the Academy logo
- Academy History
|The Seven Founders of The Academy|
|Aetiant Taversen | Catherine Carrick | Boaz Delaney | Helios Noi | Vianne Adamek | Robart Kermeen | Hesketh Zeller|