From Perplex City Wiki
|Date of Birth||Died 400BC|
- Elected Master of The Academy in 443BC.
- Died around 400BC.
- Daughter of Naskent Taversen, wealthy benefactor to the Academy.
- Taversen Square bears her name.
- More likely however is that it is named after her Father, Naskent Taversen, who gifted the land to the Academy.
- Oversaw the most prosperous period of growth for The Academy: the beginnings.
|The Seven Founders of The Academy|
|Aetiant Taversen | Catherine Carrick | Boaz Delaney | Helios Noi | Vianne Adamek | Robart Kermeen | Hesketh Zeller|