From Perplex City Wiki
- "The great puzzle-setter and one of the finest Clash minds ever known"
- Markedly admired the work of Vianne Adamek
- Commented on her continual presence, despite the 4 centuries between them.
- Forged stronger ties with the Perplex City Academy Games
- Instituted the first "summer school" for prospective Games participants
- Oversaw the extensive building works which marked his period of time.
- First put substantial resources into the field of Cube studies
|The Seven Founders of The Academy|
|Aetiant Taversen | Catherine Carrick | Boaz Delaney | Helios Noi | Vianne Adamek | Robart Kermeen | Hesketh Zeller|